Custom Tubular Panhard Bar - Poly / Spherical Ends - Adjustable
Our panhard bars outperform the flexible, stamped-steel bar and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Greatly increases rear's lateral stability. Poly end is fitted with a grease fitting for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings. The high quality spherical rod end provides for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed end is mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. This combo ended panhard bar will still wipe out most bind, yet keeps the noise increase minimal for a street driven vehicle.
Adjustability allows for lateral centering of the rear. This panhard bar can be used for any custom application. From street rods to 4x4 trucks, just tell us how you want it built and we'll build it!
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) end equipped with grease fitting for easy lubrication
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod end with Teflon® self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc plated steel spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapter
- Easy to adjust on the vehicle without removal!
- Enter the bolt hole to bolt hole (C-C) length
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 1 (Poly End)
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 1 (Poly End)
- Enter the overall mounting width of End 2 (Spherical End)
- Select the mounting bolt diameter of End 2 (Spherical End)
- Choose mild steel DOM or 4130N Chrome Moly tubing
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors
Schematic: Click on the small drawing above to view full size schematic
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.