Extreme Duty Steering Tie Rod | Jeep JK Wrangler (2 Door) & Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
SKU #: JK-TR-1375
Brand: Mountain Goat Series
The Mountain Goat Series™ extreme duty tie rod for the Jeep® JK Wrangler is built to withstand the beating of rocks and other trail debris. It's constructed of massive 1.375" x 0.281" wall seamless 1026 DOM tubing that is precision formed to clear the front sway bar end link mounts for a direct bolt in installation.
Our extreme duty tie rod features direct CNC machined threads on both ends (no weld in bungs) for maximum strength and durability. It includes two (2) of our Full Metal Jacket™ metal-on-metal 1 ton tie rod ends that are built to take a serious beating. Our tie rod ends are greasable and feature complete metal-on-metal construction unlike the plastic lined and non-servicable factory tie rod ends. They also feature a black e-coated finish for a trick look and excellent corrosion protection. Since we use the exact same tie rod end on both ends (as well as both ends of our Part# JK-HSDL-1375 drag link) you only need to carry one spare.
The integral 4140 chrome moly double adjuster features left hand and right hand threads providing for easy on-the-Jeep® toe adjustments. There's no need to unmount the tie rod to make toe adjustments, simply loosen the cinch bolt and turn the adjuster to make the tie rod longer or shorter, it's that simple. The cinch bolt set up keeps the adjuster locked extremely tight at all times.
Installation is an easy 100% bolt in operation with the use of basic hand tools. Our Full Metal Jacket™ 1 ton tie rod ends feature the same taper as the factory spindles so no drilling or reaming is required. We even install a weld on hex that makes it easy to firmly hold the tie rod with a wrench while you wrench on the jam nut or adjuster.
The tie rod tube features a brilliant and durable gloss black powder coated finish and all hardware is silver zinc plated or black e-coated to provide excellent protection from corrosion, rocks and debris. All required hardware (Grade 10.9) is included.
Mountain Goat Series™ Extreme Duty Tie Rod Specifications & Features:
- Constructed of massive 1.375" x 0.281" wall seamless 1026 DOM tubing that will withstand the beating of rocks and other trail debris.
- Precision formed to clear the front sway bar end link mounts for a direct bolt in installation.
- Features direct CNC machined threads on both ends (no weld in bungs) for maximum strength and durability.
- Includes new Full Metal Jacket™ metal-on-metal greasable 1 ton tie rod ends.
- 4140 chrome moly double adjuster provides for easy on-the-Jeep® toe adjustments.
- Cinch bolt set up keeps the adjuster locked extremely tight at all times.
- Grade 10.9 cinch bolt hardware is included.
- Powder coated gloss black for optimum corrosion protection and a brilliant and durable finish.
- Easy 100% bolt on installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Proudly hand crafted by skilled craftsman in PA - USA!
Fitment Notes: Requires the use of 4.75" or less backspace front wheels or the use of wheel spacers on the factory front wheels. If you'd like to carry a spare tie rod end you can order our SKU# TRE1T-875-18L, the same tie rod end is used on both ends of this tie rod.