Spohn Performance | Support Center

Can I change the front mount type on my torque arm? (Poly bushing, rod ended, del-sphere)

Yes, all of our torque arm front mount types thread in to the front of the torque arm and can be easily replaced and exchanged. If you ordered a rod end and want to switch to a poly bushed end, etc. it is easily accomplished. Follow the links below to purchase a replacement front torque arm mount.

Torque Arm Front Mount Pieces:

Polyurethane Bushing: Part #050

Spherical Rod Ended: Part #052

Del-Sphere Pivot Jointed: Part #DS-TA

Bookmark and Share

Article Details

Last Updated
21st of May, 2010

Vehicle Application
1982-1992 GM F-Body, 1993-1997 GM F-Body, 1998-2002 GM F-Body

Would you like to...

Print this page Print this page

Email this page Email this page

Post a comment Post a comment

Subscribe me

Add to favorites Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions (4 votes)

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.