Spohn Performance | Support Center

I'm making changes, can I get a different torque arm crossmember or do I have to get a completely new torque arm kit?

1982-1992 GM F-Body:

If you have a Spohn transmission crossmember mounted torque arm and you're now converting to a different transmission you can buy just the appropriate crossmember. All of our crossmember mounted torque arm kits are the same with the exception of the transmission crossmember. If you're swapping transmissions just select the crossmember you need at this link.

1993-2002 GM F-Body:

Our Part #402, 402-PS, 405 and 405-PS use the same style torque arms, only the crossmember is different.

If you have a 405 style crossmember and would like to switch to a 402 style crossmember, click here.

If you have a 402 style crossmember and would like to switch to a 405 style crossmember, click here.

Bookmark and Share

Article Details

Last Updated
21st of May, 2010

Vehicle Application
1982-1992 GM F-Body, 1993-1997 GM F-Body, 1998-2002 GM F-Body

Would you like to...

Print this page Print this page

Email this page Email this page

Post a comment Post a comment

Subscribe me

Remove from favorites Remove from favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions (1 vote)

100% thumbs up 0% thumbs down

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.