Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical Rod Ends - 1964-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Application: 1964-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Our spherical rod ended adjustable rear lower control arms for the 1964-1972 A-Body cars outperform the flexible, stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. The high quality spherical rod ends provide for "bind-free" handling and no deflection launch performance. The solid connections will increase road noise.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Right hand and left hand threaded ends with wrench flat allows for easy on-car adjustment
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod ends perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting brackets
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Note: These LCAs do not have stock style sway bar mounting holes. These LCAs should be used with our Pro-Touring rear
sway bar (64-67
or our Pro-Series rear drag bar (64-67 and
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair