Rear Upper Control Arms - Tubular with Polyurethane Bushings - Adjustable - 1968-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Application: 1968-1972 GM A-Body: Chevelle, Malibu, GTO, etc.
Our adjustable rear upper control arms for the 1968-1972 A-Body cars outperform the flexible, stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation! All ends are fitted with grease fittings for easy lubrication of the fluted polyurethane bushings.
The adjustability feature allows for setting the pinion angle. Our right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustments, no need to unmount the control arm to make adjustments!
Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication.
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined and silver zinc coated 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters.
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel mounting brackets
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting bracket holes.
- These are the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car upper control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair