Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 1976-1980 GM H-Body: Vega, Monza, etc.
Application: 1976-1980 GM H-Body: Vega, Monza, etc.
Replace the factory's weak and flexible rubber bushed panhard bar on your 1976-1980 H-Body Vega and Monza with one of our heavy duty adjustable units!
Our adjustable panhard bar allows for centering the rear end after lowering and provides for serious handling performance. It also allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end's lateral stability.
- 1.00" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded silver zinc plated 4140 chrome moly double male adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your mounting brackets
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car panhard bar on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish