Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Spherical/Poly Combo - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, rubber bushed, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty adjustable set-ups!
It allows for centering the rear end after lowering and is the best component for serious handling performance. It allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end's lateral stability.
The high quality spherical rod end provides for "bind-free" handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed end is mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise.
This combo ended panhard bar will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise level increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time.
- 1.25" x .095" wall DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- TIG welded 4130N chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod end with Teflon self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined 4140 chrome moly adjuster provides for easy on-car adjustment
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.