Tubular Upper A-Arms - Tall Spindle Swap - 1982-2003 GM S-10 & S-15 (2WD)
Part #766 tubular upper a-arms are designed for use with the popular F-Body and B-Body tall spindles or aftermarket tall spindles. This upgrade provides improved
handling by creating a more negative camber curve and allows the use of easy to find 11" (F-Body) and 12" (B-Body) brake rotors.
Our tubular upper a-arms for the 1982-2003 S-10 two wheel drive truck and Blazer provide additional header clearance and are assembled with new forged 4140 chrome moly offset cross shafts and heavy-duty bushing retainers. Not only will they provide maximum rigidity and great looks, they also drop almost four pounds of unsprung weight!
They feature high durometer polyurethane bushings that are
fluted on the o.d. and i.d. and feature dual grease flow through holes for squeak-free operation, or optional Delrin bushings for zero deflection and maximum handling
- 1.00� x .095� DOM tubing
- CNC laser cut and formed .188� thick steel ball joint boxes
- Completely boxed ball joint box for maximum rigidity
- Low deflection greasable polyurethane bushings
- Optional Delrin bushings for zero deflection and maximum handling performance
- Heavy duty bushing retainers
- Forged 4140 chrome moly offset cross shafts with steel locking nuts
- Fully gusseted bump stop mounts with polyurethane bump stops
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a durable and brilliant finish
- Available with new greasable Precision ball joints installed, install your own ball joints, or re-use your stock ball joints
Fitment Note: These are NOT made for lift kits!
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair