Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1982-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, rubber bushed, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty adjustable set-ups!
It allows for centering the rear end after lowering and is the best component for serious handling performance. It allows for alignment of the rear end for clearance when running larger tires and greatly increases the rear end's lateral stability.
- 1.25" x .095" DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car panhard bar on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.