Adjustable Front Track Bar - Stock to 4" Lift - 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500, 2500, 3500
Application: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4 | 0"-4" Lift
Dodge Ram trucks that can't hold a straight line are tiring to drive and just plain dangerous. The OEM front track bar on the 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 4x4 is a notorious weak link in the front suspension, often failing after only a few thousand miles.
If your Dodge Ram 4x4 suffers from steering wander, poor road feel or follows the road crown aggressively, a stronger and more durable track bar assembly from Spohn
Performance is what you need.
If your truck is lifted, the OEM track bar probably shifted your front axle about 1/2" to the driver's side. The Spohn Performance adjustable front track bar will allow you to center the front axle on trucks with up to a 4" lift.
If your truck is lifted between 4"-8" then use our SKU# D94-02-TBL adjustable front track bar.
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing track bar with no bends
- 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters TIG welded in place
- 3/4" chrome moly teflon lined extreme duty spherical rod end on the axle end
- Greaseable Delrin bushings on the frame end provide for zero deflection under steering loads
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel bolt in upper mounting bracket
- Includes all required mounting hardware
Double adjustable for easy "on the truck"
Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a
brilliant and durable finish