Adjustable Front Track Bar - Stock to 4" Lift - 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500, 2500, 3500
Application: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4 | 0"-4" Lift
Dodge Ram trucks that can't hold a straight line are tiring to drive and just plain dangerous. The factory front track bar on the 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 4x4 is a notorious weak link in the front suspension, often failing after only a few thousand miles.
If your Dodge Ram 4x4 suffers from steering wander, poor road feel, or follows the road crown aggressively, a stronger and more durable front track bar assembly from
Spohn Performance is what you need.
If your Dodge Ram is lifted, the factory front track bar shifted your front axle housing more than 1/2" to the driver's side. This adjustable front track bar will allow you to center the front axle housing on trucks with up to a 4.0" lift.
Build Specifications & Features:
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing track bar (with no bends).
- 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters TIG welded in place for maximum thread strength.
- Rebuildable forged 4130 chrome moly Del-Sphere™ pivot joints at both ends of the track bar provide for bind-free articulation throughout the entire range of motion.
- The Del-Sphere™ pivot joints provide for zero deflection under steering loads.
- CNC laser cut and formed 1/4" steel bolt in upper mounting bracket.
- Includes all required mounting hardware (Grade 8).
- Double adjustable for easy "on-the-truck" adjustments.
- Easy 100% bolt in installation with the use of basic hand tools. No cutting or welding is required (just drill two holes).
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish.