Steering Box Stabilizer Brace - 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 1500, 2500, 3500 - With Stock Steering Box
Application: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 | 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4 | All Chassis Cabs | With Stock Steering Box
Our steering box stabilizer brace eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the
steering box of your Dodge Ram 4x4 truck. It eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in a more positive steering feel. It's an easy 100% bolt in installation.
It's powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish. It features a greasable, high quality bearing for reliable operation and comes complete with all necessary high strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- 2.00" x 2.00" x .120" square tubing
- CNC laser cut 1/4" steel mounting brackets for extreme strength and great fitment
- Precision MIG welded
- High quality greasable block bearing
- CNC machined 4140 chrome moly sector shaft bolt with a silver zinc finish
- All necessary high strength mounting hardware is included
- Powder coated in your choice of the above colors for a brilliant and durable finish
Steering Box Type: This steering box stabilizer brace will only fit on trucks that have a factory steering box installed. If you are looking for a steering box stabilizer brace for use with the aftermarket Borgeson 800120 steering box then go to our Part# D94-02-SB-BORG product page.
Chassis Cabs: The 4x2 and 4x4 chassis cabs both need to use this steering brace.