Moser Engineering - 12 Bolt Rear End - Complete - 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Application: 1993-2002 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
If you have questions regarding rear ends and their options read the "Ordering A Rear End - The Master FAQ List" article in our Support Center.
The Moser Engineering GM 12 Bolt: The strongest 12 bolt rear end for the 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird on the market!
The newly cast nodular iron housing is a direct replacement 12 bolt rear end for the 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird. The extremely durable housing unit has giant caps utilizing half inch Allen bolts and includes a complete differential, Moser Engineering axles, seamless steel axle tubes (3.00" o.d. x 0.250" wall) and CNC laser cut and formed stock style suspension mounts. Utilizing new housing ends adds to the simplicity and ease of installation, which is unparalleled in the industry.
Moser Engineering prides itself in manufacturing products of the highest quality, at an affordable price and in a short amount of time. Order one today and bolt in a bullet-proof 12 bolt rear end for your 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird that will take a beating!
The standard set up includes:
- 12 bolt rear end housing with all stock style suspension mounts installed
- 3.00" o.d. x 0.250" wall seamless steel axle tubes
- Complete center section which includes a spool or posi unit, 1350 pinion yoke, ring and pinion gears and assembly
- Custom alloy axles (30, 33 or 35 spline)
- Wheel bearings, studs and retainer plates
- Chrome rear end cover (or optional aluminum girdle cover)
They are available with many options, please select the components you wish to have your rear end built with from the drop down option boxes. If you have any questions on the best set up for your application, email our tech department for assistance in making the right choices.
- The Moser rear end comes equipped with a 1350 series pinion yoke. If you will be re-using the stock driveshaft, you will need to choose the conversion u-joint option.
- To install a stock style rear sway bar, you will need to choose the sway bar installation kit option.
Shipping Notice: This rear end can only ship by truck freight. We will contact you for your approval of the freight shipping charge before processing your order. Note that it is much cheaper to ship to a business location. If you have any questions, feel free to email our sales team! Moser rear ends ship 2-3 business days after your payment is cleared.