Panhard Bar - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Replace the factory's weak, stamped steel, flexible panhard bar with one of our heavy duty set-ups! Allows for centering the rearend after lowering.
The best component for serious handling performance. Allows alignment of the rear for clearance when running larger tires. Greatly increases rear's lateral stability.
- 1.25" x .095" DOM tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter than stock
- Polyurethane bushings (fluted) with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined 4140 chrome moly double male stud adjuster threads into 4130N chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Reuses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's mounting brackets
- This is the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car panhard bar on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.