Rear Lower Control Arms - Tubular Adjustable with Polyurethane Bushings - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Application: 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
All of our LCAs outperform the flexible, stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory.
Eliminate wheel hop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Adjustability allows for fore and aft centering of the rear to correct for factory tolerances, this also allows for fore and aft movement of the entire rear assembly to provide for adequate tire clearance when running large tires.
Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors.
- 1.25" x .095" wall mild steel tubing
- Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded CNC machined double male stud adjuster threads into 4130 chrome moly TIG welded threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
- These are the highest quality, easiest to adjust on the car lower control arms on the market!
- Available powder coated in your choice of the above colors
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Click Here to view our LCA weight chart